Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Short Timer

Okay, so I am totally that guy. I am exactly like that guy who just gets hired for a new job and then announces he is going on vacation.

Right after work today I made the drive from Missoula to Spokane. Tomorrow I have a 7am flight to Pittsburgh. I am going east to visit one of my best friends from high school. He is a law student at the University of Pittsburgh and he promises to show me the sights. Of course, I am most excited about going to a couple of Pittsburgh Pirates games. PNC Park is supposed to be the crown jewel ballpark of the Major Leagues. This weekend is the 2011 debut of Interleague play so I will be seeing the Pirates take on the Detroit Tigers (a team who is red hot right now). I will be catching the games on Friday and Saturday night.

Because I am in front of the computer enough, I choose to not be in front of it during my vacation. So I will not be posting to Don’t Blink the rest of this week. I fly back into Spokane on Sunday and then I will leave Spokane at 4:30am on Monday morning so I can make it back to Missoula bright and early for work.  I will post to Don’t Blink on Monday evening.

 I look forward to blogging about my experiences in Pittsburgh. Have a great rest of your week everyone! Don’t Blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment