Monday, June 27, 2011

Over to Sea-Town for Mariners

Time to travel some more.
In just about an hour, my brother and I will be traveling to the west side of Washington to invade Seattle. We are going over to watch the Seattle Mariners vs. Atlanta Braves series that starts tonight and runs through Wednesday afternoon. I can’t wait to watch three Major League Baseball games over the next few days. To make the deal even sweeter, the Mariners are actually in contention to make the playoffs this year. As of this morning, they are just 1.5 games out of first place in the A.L. West. Also, how cool is it going to be watching Atlanta play? I have never seen the Braves play in person. I grew up watching their games on TBS so to finally catch them live is going to be pretty neat.
By now, most of you know what I am going to say….since I will be traveling and will have little access to a computer, I will not be posting here until either Wednesday or Thursday night. You can bet that when I do, I will be back and better than ever. Have a great first half of your week everyone and GO MARINERS! Don’t Blink.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if you have a nintendo ds but if so use it in safeco. You can do anything from check team stats to order food or beer. Go mariners!

    ReplyDelete