Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Travel Continues This Weekend

I am on the road again this weekend!
Tomorrow I head to Spokane for my sister’s wedding. The rehearsal is tomorrow evening and then the wedding is on Saturday afternoon with the reception to follow. I imagine the house is going to be absolutely crazy when I stroll in but it will be crazy in a good way. My parents have poured every ounce of their energy into this wedding. I can’t wait to see their hard work pay off.
The reason why I bring all of this up is because most likely I will not post on Friday or Saturday as I will be engaged in wedding activities. But I will be back ready and better than ever on Sunday night. To the dude who is marrying my sister: You better treat her and your new in-laws well. Don’t Blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment